Your property is the foundation of your business. From the tools you use, to the stock you sell, to the sign over the door, you'd have a tough time doing business if your property were damaged or destroyed.
Protecting your business property goes beyond just the building. Business property insurance could also cover contents like:
- And inventory
We may also recommend special coverage like Crime insurance and Inland Marine insurance to cover:
- Things like money and securities
- Or other property away from your main business location.
Property insurance covers you when*…
- A strong windstorm tears off part of the roof of your building -- and rain damages your merchandise
- Lightning strikes -- destroying every expensive piece of electronics in your office
Business interruption insurance covers you when* …
- The contractor takes three months to repair fire damage -- while you have a mortgage to pay and five employees looking for a paycheck
- A hurricane shuts you down for repairs -- while you lose profit from your busiest month of the year
Crime insurance covers you when*…
- A dishonest employee pockets merchandise -- as part of an unauthorized "employee discount" program
- Someone makes an "unauthorized withdrawal" from your deposit bag
Inland Marine insurance covers you when*…
- Appliances you were delivering to customers are damaged in an auto accident
- Building materials stored at a job site are stolen
*Certain conditions and exclusions may apply.
Clearly, there's a lot that needs protecting. That's why the Adrian Reyes Agency offers customized property insurance programs to cover the specific risks that may impact your business.
Do you own a…
- retail business
- contracting business
- auto service shop
- or other specialized business?